Monday, March 19, 2012

CONQUEST ROCKS!

I would like to take the time to elaborate a little bit more of how thankful I am to be working along side one of the best production companies in El Paso. We don't consider our self co-workers, we prefer the term family. Conquest has shown massive support towards myself and a lot or the borderland talent. El Paso is one of those places that houses individuals which in turn hold a tremendous amount of talent. The only downfall is that there is not many people helping these certain individuals; whether it's a model or a photographer; showcase their talent. Then i discovered Conquest Productions, Suezette and Brian are magnificent people helping expose the talent here! I can honestly say that there is much more for me to learn in the media industry and I know that I can trust my "family" to guide me. Thanks once again CONQUEST!  


No comments:

Post a Comment